Help Yourself Out this Season – Use Lemon – Feel Happy & Feel Better & Alive!
Add Lemons to your water & daily routine! Lemons help detox the body and allow toxins to move through and out of your easier. Especially important around the Holidays when we are celebrating, eating more, & often indulging in not so natural or healthy eats. Because we are in the cooler months of the year, and transitioning to Winter, the body needs warmer foods and drinks to help balance. Make it your ritual to wake up in the morning & sip on some hot lemon tea, and enjoy room temperature water with lemon to help digestion, after meals, or if you need a work or afternoon pick me up 😉
The better your digestion, the more your body will release and expel holiday treats. Avoid gaining weight by taking care of yourself. It is okay to treat yourself and enjoy good company and parties. Ensure your body is performing though, eliminating, and digesting at it’s best. The holidays can also be a stressful and emotional time. Use Lemon to enhance your mood, uplift yourself, and help you feel more energized – especially if you live in a place with little/no sunshine in the Winter. I spray lemon throughout my room in the morning to help my mind & body wake up. I also use it when I need to concentrate or get work done. Lemon will help you get through the dark months of Winter. Add it to your ‘medicine’ cabinet & shopping list! I also use the oil below in my water, and carry it in my purse. Great supplement when you don’t have organic lemons or are traveling/ on the go.
Lemon helps to purify our senses, our body, & flush out toxins that we naturally accumulate through eating, breathing, etc.
- Improves digestion, congestion, constipation, & prevents overeating
- Lemon is a natural uplifter helps cure depression (great for the darker days when there is less sunshine)
- The scent of lemon helps you relax, destress, & feel more clear and at ease –> Spray it at your desk while working!
- Improves concentration & alerts your brain to wake up! (Great coffee replacement, especially mid day)
- Lemon gives you more energy, & helps anxiety
- Lemon helps cures hangovers!
- Lemon works your internal organs and purifies: intestinal parasites, lymphatic system, skin, tonsils,
- Helps cure fevers & flu symptoms
- Balances digestive, immune, & respiratory system
- When smelt, aromatic properties: health, physical energy, purification, warming
- Brings you Joy & helps you feel Happy!
“Another favorite, this essential oil powerhouse is cold-pressed from lemon rinds to preserve its delicate nature and potent properties. Lemon is known as a powerful aromatic, topical, and internal cleanser that can be used to complement many other oils. Diffusing lemon in a room can cleanse the air and uplift mood. It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaning booster. For aromatic, topical or dietary use.” [DoTerra Website]
Lemon Face: Lemon has helped combat food poising, malaria, and typhoid epidemics. Lemons cure liver problems, help lower blood pressure, arthritis, and help muscles pains